[haskell-gnuplot] CandleSticks

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Apr 12 14:39:48 EDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Sean McEligot wrote:

> I had to make a change. I wanted to put a Moving Average line plot
> (date,x) on the same chart as the candle (date, o,c,h,l). Here's the
> patch. I'm just hacking this up for my immediate need. It's not a
> proposal for a commit.

In the meantime I think about something more combineable.

I have created a Trac for managing feature requests:
    http://trac.haskell.org/gnuplot/ .
  However I'm a bit confused because new users do not have permission to
create tickets. Maybe that's a spam protection. You may use the 'guest'
account.

> diff -rN old-gnuplot_0/src/Graphics/Gnuplot/Plot/TwoDimensional.hs
> new-gnuplot_0/src/Graphics/Gnuplot/Plot/TwoDimensional.hs

Btw. with
   darcs diff --unified
you can create patches that I can apply with the 'patch' command.