Re:Cheap,Fast,Good quality PCB supplier

Tonny sales at stars-circuit.com
Tue Sep 23 14:47:13 BST 2014

Dear PCB Buyer or designer,

This is Tonny with Stars-Circuit  Company, I am the Overseas Business Development director of a China based PCB factory. We have over 15 years manufacturing experience in PCB industry.

Currently we provide our PCB design and manufacturing capability globally and have been recognized as a dependable and efficient international manufacturing organization.

I would like to invite you to provide your PCB needs and specifications to our development team. We will provide you with a competitive proposal for you to review. You will find Stars-Circuit  Company to be a company that you can depend on for helping you grow your business.

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we can help you be more competitive.

Best Regards
Stars-Circuit Co.,LTD
Oversea director  Tonny
Tel:0086-18666216949