,Canada Announces Immigration Levels for 2013 ,Apply Now Via NASC

North American Services Center sent1 at nascintl.com
Wed Jan 2 19:41:36 GMT 2013

Exciting Offer to process your case for less standard rate
For people who wants to avail a special discount ,just click on the following link and start adding your friends email address and their name ,when you are able to refer 200 NASC will process your package for half of the professional fees ,click NOW on the link and start saving your payment
http://www.nascintl.com/tellafriends.php
you can refer as much as you can once you enter your name and your email address and start click on insert button to add more space for extra friends ,ONCE you are done from entering all names and email address click on submit button so we can track your referral and advise you once number become 200 to avail our offer
About NASC
NASC, established in 1986, is the most successful, trusted name in the International Immigration industry. We have Served people for around 25 years now, helping them in Immigration, Placement and Settlement. NASC has many Affiliated agents across the World. We provide comprehensive immigration Services and Solutions .
We deal in all categories of immigration, be it Skilled Workers, Business Immigration, Work Permits, Student visas, Freedom Passport, Family Category and all such matters for Canada, US, Australia, UK, New Zealand and another 72 countries around the world. For so many years, most of our clients come to us through the recommendation of Another satisfied clients. In the past 25 years we have served clients who found our services the most reliable One and liked the way we treated them from beginning. Our services thus expanded throughout the years to include All aspects of Immigration ,Placement ,Settlement and Citizenship Services. NASC experience ranges from Skilled Worker Category, Business Class ,Provincial Nomination Programs across Canada ,State Sponsership in Australia , and family class category through temporary resident visas (work permit, Visitor visa, and student permit including their extension s) to placeme nt of qualified live-in Care givers in Canada ,and Freedom Passport .

Our clients come from different parts of the world, from different races and social classes. They all have one thing in Common: they made a decision to change their lives and act upon this decision. Their first step was to contact us
26 Yeas Of Innovative
Success!Ross RamirezRenila DelaRandolph Adtoon

CACC
Call 800 NASCINTL

 ,Canada Announces Immigration Levels for 2013 ,Apply Now Via NASC

The Canadian Minister of Immigration, Jason Kenney, has presented the Annual Report on Immigration to Parliament. In this report, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) examined immigration levels for 2012 and set goals for the upcoming fiscal year. The goals laid out in this report will play an important role in shaping Canada's immigration policies on both local and national levels.
Immigration Levels for 2013
Overall immigration to Canada is expected to remain stable, with between 240,000 and 265,000 new Permanent Resident visas to be issued in the upcoming year. 2013 will be the seventh consecutive year that immigration targets are set at this level. This ensures that Canada will maintain its place once more as the G8 country with the highest level of immigration.
The following chart outlines CIC's targets for the 2013 fiscal year. Note that these figures are for visa issuance, not numbers of applications accepted for review:

We are at NASC pride ourselves to be the ONLY company that provides full package of services (Immigration Credential assessment and licensing registration for all occupation Placement assistance and post landing services ),

for more details kindly attend our office or email us at info at nascintl.com or simply visit one of our 3 websites
www.nascintl.com www.doctors4canada.com www.nurses4canada.com
and fill a free online assessment form and one of our consultant will get back to you shortly
Kathryn MacDonald (CCIC) is a Full Member in good Standing of The Immigration Canada Consultants Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

Dubai Office Location
Suite 203,Green Corner Building
Riqqa Road,PO BOX 64566
Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: 009714-228 04 22
Fax: 009714-228 04 24
Abu Dhabi Office Location
Suite M01 ,Silver Wave Building
Mena Road ,PO BOX 51568
Abu Dhabi ,U.A.E
Tel:009712-650 97 22
Fax: 009712-650 97 24
Al Ain Office Location
Office 114 ,Sedar Building
Al Tooba Road ,
Al Ain,U.A.E
Tel:009713-789 90 22
Fax:009713-789 90 24

Copyrights 1986-2012  NASC. All Rights Reserved
NASC's newsletters with over 500 000 subscribers world wideAdd Us To Your Address Book

To help ensure that you receive all email messages consistently in your inbox with images displayed, so you dont miss our promotions and all job listings ,please add this address to your address book or contacts list: info at nascintl.com
Free ticket if you invite 200 Of your freinds to subscribe for our Value added Newsletter
to any destinations in the world

Have Any Questions?

Don't hesitate to hit the reply button to any of the messages you receive.

Why NASC ?
We are full member of Immigration Canada Consultant Regulatory Council (ICCRC ).
We have shown highest success rate!
We care for our clients!
We provide compassionate professional work!
We work very hard to get your application approved!
We have a reputation for High professionalism and utmost integrity!
We are honest with our clients, and provide the most reliable services!
We are native Canadians that care for your future and the future of your family!
We prepare everything for your success!
We have been in business for the last 25 years!
Over 10 Thousands of Immigrants landed in their new countries through us
We have many agreements with major Canadian health authorities and headhunters ,as well vairous major Australian recuirment companies to place our clients .
Over 95% of our clients came as referral from other satisfied clients.
We work around the clock to increase the horizon of our services.
Your Immigration case will be processed only by exper consultants ,not just by employees who fills papers
Our Consultants hasstudied the Immigration Regulations and Rules, and never stopped improving themselves.
NASC consultants are up-to-date when it comes latest information on Immigration rules and Practice.
As Canadians we have certain rights and privileges that will allow us to inquire your case and read exactly what the government has record about your case under the auspices of the Privacy Act. Only a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with valid documents can make such a request about your file on your behalf
To Unsub ,send us email to remove at nascintl.com