Canadian government to offer loans to immigrant professionals

NASC reply at nascintl.com
Wed Mar 14 04:32:47 GMT 2012

About NASC

NASC, established in 1986, is the most successful, trusted name in the International Immigration industry. We have Served people for around 25 years now, helping them in Immigration, Placement and Settlement. NASC has many Affiliated agents across the World. We provide comprehensive immigration Services and Solutions .
We deal in all categories of immigration, be it Skilled Workers, Business Immigration, Work Permits, Student visas, Freedom Passport, Family Category and all such matters for Canada, US, Australia, UK, New Zealand and another 72 countries around the world. For so many years, most of our clients come to us through the recommendation of Another satisfied clients. In the past 25 years we have served clients who found our services the most reliable One and liked the way we treated them from beginning. Our services thus expanded throughout the years to include All aspects of Immigration ,Placement ,Settlement and Citizenship Services.
NASC experience ranges from Skilled Worker Category, Business Class ,Provincial Nomination Programs across Canada ,State Sponsership in Australia , and family class category through temporary resident visas (work permit, Visitor visa, and student permit including their extensions) to placement of qualified live-in Caregivers in Canada ,and Freedom Passport .

Our clients come from different parts of the world, from different races and social classes. They all have one thing in Common: they made a decision to change their lives and act upon this decision. Their first step was to contact us
25 Years Of Innovative Success!
CALL         800 NASCINTL
  Canadian government to offer loans to immigrant professionals
Canada's government has announced a new pilot program to support new immigrants working in its provinces. The three-year pilot project, known as the Foreign Credential Recognition Loans Pilot, will make it easier for internationally trained professionals to have their credentials recognized and find jobs in their fields.
For many immigrant professionals, the time and cost it takes to gain the correct credentials in Canada is a significant burden. The Foreign Credential Recognition Loans Pilot plans to develop and test innovative projects that provide financial assistance to internationally trained professionals to lessen some of these financial burdens.

"Today's announcement is part of the Government's commitment to making it easier for immigrants to join the Canadian labour market," said Immigration Minister Jason Kenney. "We want newcomers to be able to use their skills as soon as possible in Canada and work to their full potential. It's good for them and good for the Canadian economy."
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Access Fund (IAF) project is one of the first organizations selected under the Government of Canada's foreign credential recognition loans pilot. The IAF will provide microloans for immigrant professionals to help finance the cost of having their credentials recognized in Canada. Microloans are small monetary loans where applicants do not need to be employed, do not need to have a credit history in Canada or have collateral. This should ease the financial burden on professionals applying to receive credential recognition.

The provincial government is providing $450,000 to the IAF for the project. IAF has also received more than $1.7 million from the federal government. In total, the Canadian government is expected to invest $18 million over three years for similar projects across the country.
If you are one of NASC clients and you want to avail this loan ,kindly contact us at drrod at nascintl.com and we shall advise you what to be done
      We are at NASC pride ourselves to be the ONLY company that provides full package of services (Immigration Credential assessment and licensing registration for all occupation Placement assistance and post landing services ),

for more details kindly attend our office or email us at info at nascintl.com or simply visit one of our 3 websites www.nascintl.com www.doctors4canada.com www.nurses4canada.com and fill afree online assessment form and one of our consultant will get back to you shortly .

      Kathryn MacDonald (CCIC) is a Full Member in good Standing of The Immigration Canada Consultants Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

Dubai Office Location
Suite 203,Green Corner Building
Riqqa Road,PO BOX 64566
Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: 009714-228 04 22   Fax: 009714-228 04 24

Abu Dhabi Office Location
Suite M01 ,Silver Wave Building
Mena Road ,PO BOX 51568
Abu Dhabi ,U.A.E
Tel:009712-650 97 22   Fax: 009712-650 97 24

Al Ain Office Location
Office 114 ,Sedar Building
Al Tooba Road ,
Al Ain,U.A.E
Tel:009713-789 40 22    Fax:009713-789 40 24

Copyrights 1986-2012 © NASC®. All Rights Reserved

N newsletters with over 400000 subscribers all over the Globe  Add Us To Your Address Book

To help ensure that you receive all email messages consistently in your inbox with images displayed, and you dont miss our promotions and all of our job listing please add this address to your address book or contacts list: reply at nascintl.com
FREE ticket for you if you invite 200 Of your freinds subscribe for our Value added Newsletters to any destinations in the world

Have Any Questions?

Don't hesitate to hit the reply button to any of the messages you receive.

Why NASC ?
 We are full member of Immigration Canada Consultant Regulatory Council (ICCRC )
 We have shown highest success rate!
We care for our clients!
 We provide compassionate professional work!
  We work very hard to get your application approved!
We have a reputation for High professionalism and utmost integrity!
We are honest with our clients, and provide the most reliable services!
 We are native Canadians that care for your future and the future of your family!
We prepare everything for your success!
We have been in business for the last 25 years!
 Over 10000 Immigrants landed in their new countries through us
We have many agreements with major Canadian health authorities and headhunters ,as well vairous major Australian recuirment companies to place our clients .
Over 95% of our clients came as referral from other satisfied clients.
  We work around the clock to increase the horizon of our services.
Your Immigration case will be processed only by expert consultants ,not just by employees who fills papers

to unsub send us email to remove at nascintl.com