Get Legal status in Europe in 6 months

North American Services Center r1t at nascintl.com
Sun Aug 28 10:04:01 BST 2011

                                                                                                About NASC

NASC, established in 1986, is the most successful, trusted name in the International Immigration industry. We have Served people for around 25 years now, helping them in Immigration, Placement and Settlement.  NASC has many Affiliated agents  across the World.  We provide comprehensive immigration Services and Solutions .
We deal in all categories of immigration, be it Skilled Workers, Business Immigration, Work Permits, Student visas, Freedom Passport, Family Category and all such matters for Canada, US, Australia, UK, New Zealand and another 72 countries around the world. For so many years, most of our clients come to us through the recommendation of Another satisfied clients. In the past 25 years we have served clients who found our services the most reliable One  and liked the way we treated them from beginning. Our services thus expanded throughout the years to include All aspects of Immigration ,Placement ,Settlement and Citizenship Services.
NASC experience ranges from Skilled Worker Category, Business Class ,Provincial Nomination Programs across Canada ,State Sponsership in Australia  , and family class category through temporary resident visas (work permit, Visitor visa, and student permit including their extensions) to placement of qualified live-in Caregivers in Canada ,and Freedom Passport .

Our clients come from different parts of the world, from different races and social classes. They all have one thing in Common: they made a decision to change their lives and act upon this decision. Their first step was to contact us

  Get Legal status in Europe in 6 months

NASC is glad to offer you a very good program that allow you to settle and live in Europe in 6 months,

The privilages of this program are the followings:

·         Your gateway to Europe
·         Minimum investment required 8000 EUR,
·         Fast tracked processing in 6 to 8 months,
·         No IELTS requirement,
·         Medical is ensured by the government,
·         Unconditional long term visa,
·         You can apply for a citizenship after five years,
·         One can study in EU or UK as a national student after citizenship,

  Intereted people call us for consultation ,or email us at  rod at nascintl.com   or   faraz at nascintl.com

NASC's newsletters with over 300000 subscribers all over the Globe

North American Services Center
"25 Years of Service World Wide"
Kathryn MacDonald (CCIC) is a Full Member in good standing of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC)

Dubai Office Location
Suite 203,Green Corner Building
Riqqa Road,PO BOX 64566
Dubai, U.A.E

Tel: 009714-228 04 22         Fax: 009714-228 04 24

Abu Dhabi Office Location
Suite M01 ,Silver Wave Building
Mena Road ,PO BOX 51568
Abu Dhabi ,U.A.E
Tel:009712-650 97 22          Fax: 009712-650 97 24

                         www.nascintl.com
www.nurses4canada.com

www.doctors4canada.com

Copyrights 1986-2011 © NASC®. All Rights Reserved

 Why NASC?

We are full member of Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC).

We have shown highest success rate!

We care for our clients!
We provide compassionate professional work!
We work very hard to get your application approved!
We have a reputation for High professionalism and utmost integrity!
We are honest with our clients, and provide the most reliable services!
We are native Canadians that care for your future and the future of your family!
We prepare everything for your success!

We have been in business for the last 25 years!

Over 9 Thousands of  Immigrants landed in their new countries through us
We have many agreements with major Canadian health authorities and headhunters ,as well vairous major Australian recuirment companies  to place our clients .

Over 95% of our clients came as referral  from other satisfied clients.

We work around the clock to increase the horizon of our services.
Your Immigration case will be processed only by expert consultants ,not just by employees who fills papers
Our Consultants hasstudied the Immigration Regulations and Rules, and never stopped improving themselves.
NASC consultants are up-to-date when it comes latest information on Immigration rules and Practice.
As Canadians we have certain rights and privileges that will allow us to inquire your case and read exactly what the government has record about your case under the auspices of the Privacy Act. Only a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with valid documents can make such a request about your file on your behalf

send email to remove at nascintl.com to remove you from our lists