Snow Leopard Problems with GLWF

paul at thev.net paul at thev.net
Thu Sep 24 22:57:42 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

The support for Snow Leopard is already in the darcs version
of GLFW. You may get it by:

  darcs get http://code.haskell.org/GLFW

But there is one more bug to GHC's snow leopard support, which
I reported here:

It has been fixed only in current HEAD version of GHC. So my
advice for the public GHC version like 6.10.*, please edit
this file:

  /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/FSEvents.h

and change the line that says

   #include <block.h>

   #include "/usr/include/block.h"

Then you may proceed with the usual "cabal install" for GLFW.
Hope it helps!

Regards,
Paul Liu