NEW supplier OFF ROAD LED LIGHT BAR , HID ,BALLAST & LED STRIPS

gavin greelights at vip.sina.com
Wed Oct 8 03:56:22 BST 2014

Thank you for your time, the following letter is very important !

YUFENG Company
1)  6 years PRODUCT manufacturing history, rich experience.
2) 5000pcs PRODUCT monthly exportation volume, prompt delivery.
3) ISO9001,CE,TS16949:2009 certified company, satisfying quality.
4)   free sample upon request.
6) 5 years quality warranty policies , your best supplier.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good morning! This is gavin from Gree lights Company. We learned you are currently importing PRODUCTS from Guangzhou.

Our company is located in Baiyuan District,  Guangzhou. We welcome you to pay us a visit next time when you are in China.

We produced Your PRODUCT in China.Only to US market, we exported over 2,000 pcs. This year we optimized the production process and developed new and better user experience Automotive lighting products.
If you are interested in it or any other model item, please don’t hesitate to send us your trial inquiry. We will send the free sample for your evaluation.

Best regards,
Gavin
Skype:greelights
MSN&E-Mail:greelights at hotmail.com