[diagrams] HTML5 Canvas Backend for Diagrams

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:57:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I got interested in HTML5 canvas and noticed that it wouldn't take much to
make a diagrams backend based on the canvas element.  To do this I mimicked
the API that Cairo has (for good or bad) and have that writing lines to a
file.  It feels like I'm doing way too much (++) so I'm sure what I did
could be much improved and all feedback and contributions are welcome.
 Tonight I might try to hack up a happstack based site that does some sort
of interaction with diagrams and the canvas.  Code is on patch-tag:

https://patch-tag.com/r/fryguybob/diagrams-canvas/

Looking forward more diagrams,

Ryan Yates