High precision CNC machining/lathing parts supplier in china

summy hu summy at suntanc.com
Wed Jun 24 01:54:58 BST 2015

Dear Client,
This is Summy, from SUNTANC Precision company, which is a prefessional precise parts manufacturer in china.
Our company specializes in CNC machining, CNC lathing, auto-lathing, grinding  and PEM/PSM standard fasteners, precise metal & plastic etc. As a professional manufacturer in this field, our technicians have more than 30 years' experience already.
If you have any need for CNC mahining,lathing,milling,grinding process parts, we are glad to help you. Please send your drawings, then we will offer you the quotation within 24hours.
Best Regards,
Summy Hu
Sales manager
Skype: suntanc01