Now Available: Native American Funding -- 3 great resources for only $249!

Native American Report offers at cdpublications.com
Thu Sep 19 21:35:24 BST 2013

Save 50% for a limited time only...   Click Here If You Cannot View
This Mailing (http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_v.php?l=33&c=8954&m=6368&s=4b0a14449bcf29921508b34f2e540bb4)

**LIMITED-TIME OFFER:**

Get our Native American Funding Valu-Pak -- Three resources designed to
help you find funding for your affordable housing programs:

* **Audioconference: The Future of Funding for Native American
Programs**

* **Our directory of grants for native american tribes and
organzations**

**All for only $249!**

**This bundle is a $500 value, but if you act now, you can get all of
the following at a savings of 50% off:**

**Audio conference: The Future of Funding for Native American Programs**

During this 75-minute information packed event, our expert presenter
will guide you through the maze of funding-related issues critically
important to Native Americans. Among the questions we'll answer …

* Will federal grants be available -- again -- to promote economic
development, regulatory expertise and Native languages and culture?

* Will Bureau of Indian Affairs' direct grant programs for health,
safety, and community development survive?

* What about Native funding from the Education Department, National
Endowment for the Humanities, National Science Foundation  and other
agencies?

* Will funding for Indian housing at least remain level, in light of
budget pressures?

* Will set-aside funds under the Community Development Block Grant for
Native community revitalization activities again be offered?

* With energy a priority for Democrats and Republicans, will the Energy
Department increase grants for alternative energy on Indian lands, or
will emphasis shift to traditional sources like coal and oil?

**A 6-Month subscription to **Native American Report** Online**

**Native American Report** brings you the latest news from Congress,
the courts and federal agencies as well as updates from around the
country on developments that could affect your tribal
interests. **NAR** also provides readers with coverage of legal and
other developments in a single, easy-to-scan source, online or in print.
Our Washington, DC, reporting staff is credentialed by Congress to cover
events others often can't, so you gain the benefit of our exclusive
insights, comprehensive coverage, and unbiased reporting on unfolding
issues. Plus, you'll benefit from our thorough coverage in our other
reports, in such areas as health, education and social services and
programs affecting seniors, youth, children, and families.

Our Washington, DC, reporting staff is credentialed by Congress to cover
events others often can't, so you gain the benefit of our exclusive
insights, comprehensive coverage, and unbiased reporting on unfolding
issues. Plus, you'll benefit from our thorough coverage in our other
reports, in such areas as health, education and social services and
programs affecting seniors, youth, children, and families.

**Directory of Grants for Native American Tribes and Organizations**

Organizations and agencies providing services to Native Americans will
find this online, fully downloadable and printable grants directory
chock full of user-friendly features -- including totally interactive
hotlinks that will take you directly to funding details and application
information.

With more than 80 funding opportunities listed, this directory provides
specific details, including funders' interests, contact information,
funding cycles, typical deadline dates, and even tips and inside
information on how to work with individual funders. It also provides
valuable insights and instruction aimed at making the funding
application process more successful.

**To order, simply go to:**
http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8954&m=6368&nl=33&s=4b0a14449bcf29921508b34f2e540bb4&lid=992801&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/646
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8954&m=6368&nl=33&s=4b0a14449bcf29921508b34f2e540bb4&lid=992801&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/646)

Need to pay by check or PO?
(tel:+18006666380)

Online Class: Winning Strategies and Techniques for Finding Your Best
Foundation Funders
Now you can learn proven, highly-effective foundation prospecting strategies that really work--without leaving your desk or spending time and money at a workshop. The class starts 10/21/2013.
http://cdpublications.com/store/644

Audio conference: How New Federal and Foundation Trends and Priorities Will Affect Funding for Children's Programs in 2014
In this Sept 26 audio conference you'll gain insights that will give you a
clear edge in your grant seeking, along with invaluable added lead time on
when to expect 2014 solicitations.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/640

Audioconference: Succeeding in Today's Federal Grantwriting Climate
Federal priorities and requirements have changed---what worked yesterday
may not work today. Join us to learn how to succeed in the today's federal grantwriting climate.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/631

Securing New Funding for Your Juvenile Justice Programs
Audioconference tailored to help you find and secure the funding you need
to sustain your juvenile-related programs.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/620

Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_f.php?nl=33&c=8954&m=6368&s=4b0a14449bcf29921508b34f2e540bb4)

Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
http://www.cdpublications.com/samples