[Chart] Contour Plots

Sacha Sokoloski sacha at cs.toronto.edu
Mon May 27 17:33:43 BST 2013

Okay, so I also just forked 0.17 and added in the contour plotting, as
well as a test script. It works pretty well, but the primary problem at
the moment is that the lines should really be drawn as bezier splines in
order to smooth the appearance of the sampling. Graphics.Rendering.Cairo
exports the function 'curveTo' for rendering bezier splines, so it
should be easy to add, however I wouldn't know where to make the
necessary modifications in the Chart library.

Cheers,

  - Sacha