[Chart] migrating chart to github

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Mon May 20 16:39:46 BST 2013

My virtual host at dockerz.net has become flakey of late, and needs some
attention.  I've migrated the home page for chart from this machine to
the github wiki associated with the chart repo:

     https://github.com/timbod7/haskell-chart/wiki

In the next day or so I will release version 0.17 to hackage. This is
primarily to update the homepage to be the above, but also will include
the few recent changes.

Tim