[Chart] darcs patch: Refactor scaledAxis out of autoScaledAxis (and 1 more)

bgamari.foss at gmail.com bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:36:48 BST 2012

Here are a few small refactorings that I've found useful. In particularly, if
one wants to change the bounds of an axis one must currently (as far as I can
tell) reimplement most of the scaling code. These patches factor this code out,
taking much of the pain out of explicitly specifying axis bounds (although
frankly it's still a bit more awkward that I would like it to be). Let me know
what you think. Thanks!

Cheers,

- Ben

2 patches for repository http://www.dockerz.net/repos/chart:

Fri May 18 21:23:58 EDT 2012  bgamari.foss at gmail.com
  * Refactor scaledAxis out of autoScaledAxis
  This allows for easier changing of the axis bounds.

Fri May 18 21:38:23 EDT 2012  bgamari.foss at gmail.com
  * Refactor autoScaledIntAxis into scaledIntAxis