[Chart] Splitting gtk stuff into a separate package

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:18:50 GMT 2012

Hi Tim,

Thanks - that's fine!
I also removed references to gtk-specific functions from the documentation
to Graphics.Rendering.Chart.Simple and I'm attaching that patch (for some
reason darcs didn't want to send just that change, it had to also include
your patch).

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Principal Engineer, Mirantis Inc. http://www.mirantis.com/