[Alibaba Notification]Ms.Cindy from United States has replied you

Alibaba.com Hotel-Vogt-Illertissen at t-online.de
Tue Aug 9 00:43:38 BST 2016

	 Trade Center 	 IP: 198 * ** 98...

   The buyer provided privacy, we provide you with a proxy mail address, you can reply to the e-mail address to contact the buyer.

   Cindy from United States has replied you

   Reply Now

    	 Cindy

   Hi accelerate at projects.haskell.org

    Good to Hear from you,
 I'm interested in your product and will like to know the MOQ
We want to purchase this particular products. Kindly send the quotation of your various types to me, I will also like to know the delivery time after we place our order.
 I am expecting your reply Asap.
 Best regards
Ms. Cindy Wang
Purchasing Manager.
SPK. Sales $ Distributors Intnl. Ltd.
+1(352)561-9494

    	  Ms. Cindy Wang

   Company: 	 SPK. Sales $ Distributors Intnl. Ltd
  Business Type: 	 Other
  Country/Region: 	 United states
  Address:
  Website: 	 None
  Verified Email:
  TEL: 	 1-352-5619494
  FAX:

    You received this email because you are registered on Alibaba.com

   Our the Read Privacy the Policy and Terms of the Use
 Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited.
 26 / F Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
 Tel: (+852) 2215-5100

   Alibaba Hong Kong Limited
 26th Floor, Tower 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay Times Square, 1
 Tel: (852) 2215-5100