USB Flash Drive Factory/Amy china
usbdrive737 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:23:41 BST 2015
How are you? My name is Amy,from USB Flash Drive Factory in China.We are a usb drive manufacturer and have been in business for over 10 years.Customized usb drive with company logo is avaliable, and it is a great idea as gifts for advertisement.Our MOQ is 200 pieces per order.Delivery time is 15 days after deposit.
Our payment terms are 30% of the total payment as a deposit,then the remaining 70% prior to shipping.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact:Amy(Sales Manager)E-mail: usbdrive737 at hotmail.comWebsite:www.usbdrive737.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accelerate