Last Chance: Register for tomorrow's audioconference covering 2014 funding for children and youth programs
Children and Youth Funding Report
offers at cdpublications.com
Wed Sep 25 19:38:33 BST 2013
**ONLY A FEW SLOTS REMAIN OPEN TO JOIN US TOMORROW @ 2:00pm ET**
How New Federal and Foundation Trends and Priorities Will Affect Funding for Children's Programs in 2014
Register online now at http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8967&m=6381&nl=21&s=030f5814da02152ca699525d781d9800&lid=992874&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/640
Go to http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8967&m=6381&nl=21&s=030f5814da02152ca699525d781d9800&lid=992875&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/freenews/243 and download the event outline and see everything our speakers will be covering!
If you're a grantseeker who needs to know about 2014 federal and foundation funding for children and youth programs, we invite you to join us for Thursday's audioconference.
Presenters Ray Sweeney (senior editor of Federal & Foundation Assistance Monitor) and Frank Klimko (senior grant researcher for Children & Youth Funding Report) will cover a wide-variety of funding opportunities for education, head start, child safety, homelessness, parks and recreation, youth violence, after school programs, and many more.
They'll bring you insights that will give you a clear edge in your grant seeking, along with invaluable added lead time on when to expect 2014 solicitations. Plus, you'll get help in knowing which programs can meet your needs, learn exactly what funders are looking for, and discover how best to meet their priorities.
Here's just some of what will be covered (and for even more details, make sure to download a copy of the event outline):
* What emerging trends are guiding funding and how you can address them in your application;
* How private funders are "filling the gaps" in federal funding--and what their priorities are;
* Lesser known funding sources at agencies often overlooked, such as Homeland Security or Commerce;
* What you MUST know for your 2014 federal or foundation applications to have a chance of winning--
from partnering to data collection to effectively leveraging federal and private funds;
* Why the funding spotlight is now on minorities, at-risk youth, and early education;
* Why you must go beyond application basics to enhance your chances for success today;
* Why awareness of agency "inside information” and new federal requirements are essential to
funding--and how to stay informed on new rules from grantmaking agencies and the OMB;
* How to benefit from the trend of giving more to projects deemed most-likely to have the best success
Register now for $189 and not only will you be able to email us in advance with topics you want covered, but there will be a live Q&A session following the presentation so you can get answers to your questions. Plus, all attendees will have the ability to submit questions after the event.
* Go to http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8967&m=6381&nl=21&s=030f5814da02152ca699525d781d9800&lid=992874&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/640 for quick, secure registration
* Call us at 1-800-666-6380, ext. 2 with your credit card, check or PO information
* Email us at info at cdpublications.com
Online Class: Winning Strategies and Techniques for Finding Your Best
Now you can learn proven, highly-effective foundation prospecting strategies that really work--without leaving your desk or spending time and money at a workshop. The class starts 10/21/2013.
Audioconference: How New Federal and Foundation Trends and Priorities Will Affect Funding for Children's Programs in 2014
In this Sept 26 audio conference you'll gain insights that will give you a
clear edge in your grant seeking, along with invaluable added lead time on
when to expect 2014 solicitations.
Succeeding in Today's Federal Grantwriting Climate
Federal priorities and requirements have changed---what worked yesterday
may not work today. Learn how to succeed in the today's federal grantwriting climate.
Securing New Funding for Your Juvenile Justice Programs
Audioconference tailored to help you find and secure the funding you need
to sustain your juvenile-related programs.
Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
CD Publications | 8204 Fenton St. Silver Spring, MD 20910
Click the link below or copy and paste into your browser to unsubscribe from this list:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accelerate