Last chance to register for tomorrow's audioconference on funding for veterans programs -- Only a few slots remain!
Federal and Foundation Assistance Monitor
offers at cdpublications.com
Wed Nov 6 16:46:03 GMT 2013
Click below to view this message in your web browser:
UPCOMING AUDIOCONFERENCE -- Thursday, November 7th @ 2:00pm ET
**Finding Funds for Programs Helping Veterans & Their Families**
With the federal government once again open for business, lawmakers are scurrying to finalize spending plans for Fiscal Year 2014. While many other types of social service programs are seeing sharp declines in funding, funding for veterans program remains constant – and in some cases, it's actually increasing. Indeed, several trends are now guiding funding for veteran programs, including a focus on rural areas, homelessness/housing, workforce and transportation.
LEARN THE SECRETS GRANT-SEEKERS NEED THAT WILL GIVE THEM A COMPETITIVEEDGE WHILE LOOKING TO OBTAIN FUNDING FOR PROGRAMS AIMED AT HELPING VETERANS!
Join us for this information-packed audioconference in which participants will learn where to find federal and private funding resources especially targeted for veterans programs. And, you'll receive expert advice on how to incorporate these still-developing trends into your programs, vastly improving your overall chances for success. It's the kind of information you'll use again and again.
Our presenters – veteran grant writer Ray Sweeney, and long-time grants analyst Frank Klimko – will provide you with "insider" details on a variety of new funding programs, including...
* New state-level funding programs assisting numerous types of veteran activities, including innovative efforts in Virginia and Delaware.
* Insights on state, federal and private funding opportunities for veteran housing, including a joint effort between Home Depot and a housing association.
* Outside-the-box federal and private funding sources for veteran healthcare activities, including efforts at several Health & Human Services Dept. agencies and at USDA.
* Latest trends in veteran workforce training, including experiential learning and entrepreneurial assistance.
* The latest FY 2014 details on a Veterans Affairs Dept. program offering $300 million in supportive services to vets and their families.
* Outside-the-box funding sources for veteran-focused programs ranging from food manufacturers to defense contractors.
* And so much more!
Plus, we'll point you to little-known "outside-the-box" funding opportunities offered by government agencies, private foundations, and other entities you might otherwise overlook.
For just $189, you can sign up to join us on 11/7 (or pre-order a CD recording) and let your entire office benefit from this insightful audioconference. Not only will you be able to email us in advance with topics you want covered, but there will be a live Q&A session following the presentation so you can get answers to your questions. All attendees will also have the ability to submit questions after the event, receive a detailed outline and invaluable website resource list, along with a post-conference summary so you don't miss any details.
But don't wait to sign up - Live attendance is limited to ensure all attendee questions can be answered!
* Go to http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9060&m=6473&nl=21&s=693b6cd8dd2fba0bc2d7f28ff9e77265&lid=993349&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/660 for quick, secure registration
* Call us at 1-800-666-6380, ext. 2 with your credit card, check or PO information
* Email us at info at cdpublications.com
Audio Conference: Finding Funds for Programs Helping Veterans & Their Families
Join us 11/7/13 when CD Publications presents a 75-minute, information-packed audio conference designed to give grant-seekers the competitive edge they need to obtain funding for programs aimed at helping veterans.
Audio Conference: Winning Funding for Native American Programs in Uncertain Times
CD Publications presents a special, exclusive audio conference focusing on what this year's Congressional budget impasse will mean to programs serving Native Americans.
Audioconference: How New Federal and Foundation Trends and Priorities Will Affect Funding for Children's Programs in 2014
In this audio conference you'll gain insights that will give you a
clear edge in your grant seeking, along with invaluable added lead time on when to expect 2014 solicitations.
Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
CD Publications | 8204 Fenton St. Silver Spring, MD 20910
Click the link below or copy and paste into your browser to unsubscribe from this list:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accelerate